Friday, November 19, 2010

When all else fails. Check the dryer!


Mornings are colder now, the sun sets way too early but things are better than ever these days. I set a goal to drop 35 lbs and as of this morning I am just 4 lbs from that goal. Heck, I am just a one inch away from wearing a size 30 pant again!
The holidays are closer now and shopping is on my mind. I think this will be a great season for me, I am looking forward to Thanksgiving more than any other holiday, it has become the thing I look forward to the most each year, just ask me why, I love to share the reason.
Oh, back to the dryer! Debbi was laughing and calling me as she was doing laundry. I come down the hall to find Maci exploring the dryer from the inside and not sure how or if she was gonna get out of it. Only after she heard me in the kitchen did she leap out and come running. She is now sleeping at my feet on the end of the bed, let's see if she stays there or ends up on my head or debbi's before the night is over!

No comments:

Post a Comment