Sunday, November 7, 2010

New logo translated to new sign.


GeoTagged, [N33.67802, E79.00009]

Today was brrrrrrrrrr cold! Last night was in the upper 30s! Time change is now in full effect, got more sleep or atleast I had the opportunity to get more anyway. Spent most of the afternoon working on converting most of 161 files to useable artwork for a client. Man I hate crap pulled off the intense and submitted to me as artwork! Lol so goes my day most of the time.
Can you believe how close Thanksgiving and Christmas is now? Another year is almost gone, birthday is closing in on me fast, anniversary is in just a few days and we will be celebrating 18 years of wedded bliss!
Looking forward to some new business ventures in the next few months, time is right and things are looking very good.

**** Remember, We Print Large Format Full Color On Banners, Canvas, Signs & More! We Won't Be Beat On Quality or Price! ***

No comments:

Post a Comment