Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Tuesday... The Day the Loonies Roamed The Market Common!


What a strange day! Started off with the trip to work, I seriously think WalMart is issuing Drivers License these days....

Several jobs completed today in spite of the never ending flow or silly or just plain idiotic ideas that walked in the doors, I am sure that somewhere today, a loonie bin lost a few dozen residents.

Second day of school for horry county, already feels like something is missing from the day with both the girls back in school. My son spent a little time with me today, always nice to have him stop in and just hang out. Then the loonie business started!

First up was a seni fake gift certificate for a friend to give to his daughter for her birthday, mind you it was a momentary stroke of pure genius on his part but still........... :P

Then there was the one that just could not make up her mind ON ANYTHING about what she wanted..... I still think Mike next door set that one up and got a good laugh at my expense... not that I did not have it coming but still... Loonie number 2 down.

Got DockSide Realty sign completed and on time and several other jobs out of the way as you can see in the photo, oh and Kelly from Little Shop of Flowers here in the Common refilled my pot with the best flowers! If you have not been there, shame on you, next time you need flowers or plants, see Kelly FIRST! ( shameless plug ) :P
Tomorrow is HUMP DAY.. oh you know you want to see what gets posted for that!

No comments:

Post a Comment