Saturday, December 31, 2011

New Years Eve!

Well, It is New Years Eve! Another year has blown by so fast it almost feels unreal! Business continues to grow, things change and the guy looking back at me in the mirror, well he still looks the same but moves slower.. lol
This year has seen several life changers slip in under the radar, the biggest one was watching my oldest daughter graduate high school and start her higher education life, along with that comes the big move in with roomies and the nest getting a little less crowded. I still even after 6 or more years have not fully gotten past my son moving out and now another one? Holy cow! It feels a little like having your heart pulled out thru your chest I think! Bittersweet as it may be, I know they have to grow and learn and make their own way in the world but I don't have to fully like it do I? Seriously, I a, so proud of her and being able to make that leap with confidence, my little girl is so grown up but you know what, I still see her as if she was 9 in my eyes, same goes for my son who is 28 lol but don't tell them that :)
Market Common has seen some changes over this past year, new buildings popping up, more people buying and moving into the area, new business ventures starting up..... the world goes on.
Christmas here was warm, go figure! It's either a warm sunny Christmas or a warm wet Christmas most years here come on Santa, drop us some snow nest time!
We have added some new services to the shop, Full Color Copies and Black and White Copies, We still do Large Format but if you need copies in a hurry well we can knock them out fast. We have added small laminating services to out Large Format Laminating also. So many new things are in the works that you will have to stop in and see.
Well. headed out to see the New Year slide in with a few friends but plan to be back before Midnight to avoid road block, road checks and the stampede of over liquored drivers on the road! God bless you and keep you safe thru the rest of the Holiday weekend.
See you Next Year!

( Oh yeah, almost forgot, thats my daughter's photo coming off the printer in that photo, larger than life just like she always is! )

2 comments: