Friday, October 7, 2011

Things are getting back to a nice pace around the common..


Now that things are getting back to not so "summer" like, the weather is beautiful and we can actually take a breather now and then, its time to start planning for the holiday season coming up!
Once again I am planning on some very special private label goodies for my business gifts ( it drives my wife crazy )..
If you are looking for unique gift ideas, stop by and let us help you with your project, we do most all type signs and printing jobs large and small.
Oh and the photo... well that's just the HIS and HER version of the last of the Crown Vics... or atleast my version anyway  lol...
See ya soon!
Check out our facebook links..
always something new posted there.
Working on a webpage but its is not my cup of tea and time is just never there to get it done, if ya have the time and work on websites, I may be able to afford you if you work for bologna and mac & cheese!  :)
( dont say I did not warn you it was a work just started and nowhere near what is should be )

No comments:

Post a Comment