Monday, September 6, 2010

Have a Safe Labor Day!


As I sit here this morning, I ponder the speed at which time passes, old photos and memories flood my thoughts and stimulate my senses, it is strange how you can remember a scent or a taste as much as a place or a time.. I think of the people that have moved on or passed on, the ones that have grown up and the ones that have just faded away. I find myself wondering why it is we don't have the huge family reunions from times gone by and in an age where travel is effortless, why it is that we don't just visit more often the ones we love. Even when seperated by only a few miles, we find it hard to close the gap and just go.


How many of you know the origins of " Labor Day ", come on now, don't cheat and google it! I asked a few dozen customers over the last week and some of the answers I got were.... well lets say at best " not quite right ".. so for you guys, here is the answer...




This is the best version and the most fact filled that there is.









No comments:

Post a Comment